Thursday 10 November 2011

Music Magazines - Media Institutions (Video!!)

After a little searching, I found that most of the music magazines that I would choose to read or would be interested in we made by Bauer Media - so I decided to do a little research into the company and their three major music magazines...
Here's a brief video on my research on Bauer Media, who make 'Kerrang!' - one of my focus magazines, as well as 'Q' magazine and Mojo, two magazines I have briefly studied.
Text:
THESE MAGAZINES WERE MADE BY BAUER.
They include KERRANG!, Q and MOJO as well as non music magazines like FHM.

Bauer is a company which operates in 15 countries worldwide. The Worldwide circulation of Bauer Media Group's magazine titles amounts to 38 million magazines a week.

It was formerly called Heinrich Bauer Verlag KG, abbreviated to HBV and usually shortened to H. Bauer. Bauer Verlagsgruppe has been managed by four generations of the Bauer family and it all started off as just a small printing press in Bauer's House...

No comments:

Post a Comment